Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wanna Play?

Every night when I get home from work I am met with this question! My springer, Nelson, cannot wait for the yard to dry up from winter's snow and the spring rain. So when Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called for Tim Holtz products and texture, I thought of the Crazy Dogs.
I used the matching dies for the Crazy Dogs and colored this little guy with Distress Oxide inks in Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, and Worn Lipstick after masking off his eyes. I also used Distress markers to color the collar in and Copics for the ball. I also added some Glossy Accents to the nose. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Aww what a fantastic card ! I just love the scene you have created and the fun sentiment !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x