Thursday, February 9, 2017

Another SNOW DAY!!! Which means I get to use some more of my new stamps. Today I was looking around to see what would inspire me to use Stampin' Up's new High Tide set. I didn't think I liked this set when I first saw it in the catalog, but when I saw what you could do with it, well, enough said! I'm sure you all have had stamp sets that have impressed you this way before.
I was going to show you how to do a scenic card with the lighthouse and all, but got distracted by Michelle Zindorf (who does really artistic scenes with a lot of sponging. Her card is here:  and I've always liked her cards. But again, I must say I am not an artist like she is, and this is my version.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

ESUE said...

I live how you create the easy backgrounds with the stamps for a nice card to send. I also have a question about a card that I saw on splitcoasters dated 6/16/16 with the WT588 Country Livin' stamp set. What background stamps were used to make the split rail fence and barb wire? I have a nephew who just took a job as a ranch hand out west and think the barb wire would make a great card to say congrats on the new job. I doubt that he will be fixing split rails but I just like it. Any help that you can give me for these backgrounds would be helpful and that for taking the time.