This card uses the Scandinavian wheel along with a verse from the 2007 set, Star Studded Season, which just seemed to fit, but of course, you can substitute one of the verses from the Season of Simple Grace for this!
- Bravo Burgundy cardstock cut to: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and 4 3/8" x 2 1/8"
- More Mustard cardstock cut to: 4 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Old Olive cardstock cut to 4 1/8" x 1 7/8"
- Elegant Eggplant cardstock cut to 2 3/8" x 3 3/4"
- vanilla cardstock cut to: 4 3/8" x 2 5/8" and 3 7/8" x 1 3/4"
- Gold Glory embossing powder
- Elegant Eggplant and Versamark pads
- Old Olive standard cartridge
- Embossing Buddy
- On the larger piece of vanilla cardstock, roll the Scandinavian wheel in Old Olive and then affix this to the larger piece of More Mustard cardstock.
- On the smaller piece of More Mustard cardstock, wipe with the Embossing Buddy and then stamp the verse on one end; Emboss with gold and then affix this to the piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock.
- Stamp the three wise men stamp in the center of the other vanilla cardstock and then mount on the Old Olive and then the small rectangle of Bravo Burgundy.
- Put all mounted pieces on the front of the card as shown in picture.