Friday, February 25, 2011

Just Playin' Around!


Well, it's another Snow Day, and that gives me a chance to finish this card I started the other night! This is a little interesting because I didn't have the background scrapbooking paper I needed, so, again, I rolled a background. Then I found after coloring in all the little flowers and adding white to it and sponging it (how many steps is that??!) I had to cover up some of the dark green places on it. First I tried stamping and punching out flowers with Pink Pirouette paper and putting them on, but they were just the wrong shade of pink. So I had a piece of tissue paper laying on the counter and I stamped in, get this: Melon Mambo! So I liked them, and they were just transparent enough to give me the look I wanted, a light pink translucent flower with dark pink veining. Oh, well, it was an experiment on making my own DSP again!!!
This card is done in the same colors as the previous one: Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede with a little Always Artichoke thrown in. (Am I in a rut or what?!)

No comments: