Saturday, January 7, 2017

Today it's cold out and so what better thing to do that sit in my stamp room with my dog and create this card for you. It uses one of the 2017 SAB sets from Stampin' Up and some older cardstock that I found. It also uses one of the "card dies" that is from Concord & 9th, that I must have just loved because I found I bought it twice!! I know some of you have done the same thing, too!

These card creating dies need a little bit of instruction to use so I've created a video. You can also find their dies at Simon Says Stamp or at Ellen Hutson.
The dies use a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock cut to 12 x 5 1/2" and I found a whole pack of Lavender Lace (Stampin' Up - discontinued) that had faded a bit on one edge, so I was able to trim that edge off and still use the paper. I thought it went well with the new double-sided 12 x 12 paper from Stampin' Up in the new Occasions catalog (Succulent Garden) so I added that to the card.

So, with all that explained, here are the directions:



No comments: