Tuesday, January 24, 2017

What a day for a "snow day!" Since I was home all day I decided to get the videos for February done (well, at least 2 of them!). I hope you like them, they are both the technique that we will be doing at the February stamp camp on Friday, February 16th. This year Valentine's are up to you, so get stamping your cards early as we will be already heading to spring and Easter! These two new sets from the spring Occasions catalog lend themselves to watercoloring easily-- and such great results!

As I told you before, I am not an "artist" and have no formal training along those lines so I won't be layering lots of colors. These are pretty plain and simple and use the Stampin' Up markers and water brushes. (The NEW watercolor pencils I would have loved to try, but they unfortunately are on backorder right  now, but maybe by the 16th they'll be here and we can check them out!)

Here's two videos, one for the Easter Message set and one for Beautiful You. (I have another for camp, and will upload the photo of the three cards soon, so check back!)
Also, the die sets I use that I'd promise to have a link for here are Sizzix Tim Holtz stitched rectangles and Lawn Fawn's stitched rectangles. I just love these two sets and you can get them here or order them from me at camp.

Beautiful You:


Easter Message:

No comments: