Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Another snow day in the Northeast!! We had 28" of snow as of last night so I had a chance to use my new My Monthly Hero set that arrived this past week. Hero Arts has a monthly subscription plan that I recently subscribed to. This month was a cute garden set with dies to match 3 rabbits, gardening tools, ducks, veggies, a picket fence, and a die to make the earth to stick the veggies in. Here's some of the cards I made (also using the paper that came  and a little light blue vellum from last month's kit):
I stamped all the images on XPress paper with Black Momento because I was coloring the images with Copic markers. I'm not an expert on those markers by a long shot, but I was happy how they turned out just the same.
 I didn't color them with bright colors, but more natural colors for the veggies.
 I just love the picket fence and the watering can.
 This one would be really cute if I only had a stamp that said, "I dig you!"
This shows the die that I cut out of the brown cardstock that allows you to stick the veggies down into the "dirt." I trimmed the tips off some of the carrots so they wouldn't stick out.
 Had to use the ducks somehow!

      

No comments: