Friday, April 14, 2017

 With "stamp camp" only seven days away and me struggling for what to do and what to make, I decided to mix it up a bit with this project. A trial-fold window card. You will need a sheet of 12" cardstock cut to 5 ½" x 12". The white piece that will show through the window is cut at 5 ½" x 3 ⅞" to allow for folding the layers so they lay flat.
 In the video I try to tell you all the marker colors I used but ran out of "recording time" so they are here:

  • Always Artichoke
  • Old Olive
  • Garden Green
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Smokey Slate
  • Crumb Cake
  • Real Red (mixed with Chocolate Chip)
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Marina Mist
Seems like a lot of different colors, but you are "watercoloring" a scene. I have used watercolor paper, but Bristol Smooth works fine, too. The stamp I am using is from Art Impressions #UMM3175 and is a lighthouse with Ps. 91:1 in script around the outside of the image. 
 If you like the video, be sure to give it a "thumbs up" and subscribe to my channel! Enjoy!

No comments: