Thursday, April 19, 2018

Add a Doodle

This card is entered into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, "Let's Doodle."
For this card I used Simon Says Stamp's, "Even More Spring Flowers," masking the two larger blooms and one leaf. I stamped in Momento Black ink so that I could color the blooms with Copic markers. Then I added the "doodling" vines with a black marker. The sentiment is from AlteNew's "Floral Sprig," and I embossed that in gold. Finally I painted the flowers and leaves with a Wink of Stella clear pen. Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Emma Williams said...

Beautiful, elegant card...this is fabulous and the way you've coloured the flowers is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x