Thursday, April 19, 2018

Masquerade Ball

As some of you know, I'm a high school math teacher and I also am a class advisor for the 11th grade class at our school. This is the year that they are responsible for putting on the "prom," and for some reason I got elected to design and make the invitations.
The theme of the event is Masquerade Ball and when I saw that Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge was to make something using "Sparkle and Shine," I thought of the invitations that I made last night.
The colors were black and gold and the stamps I used were from Hunkydory (Masquerade Ball) and Hampton Arts (front greeting). I gold embossed the images from Masquerade Ball on the front of the card and added a die cut of gold glitter paper and then another die cut in black cardstock with the greeting. We sent them out in Neenah gold envelopes. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) I love the black and gold together, very stylish and fabulous invitations!! stunning! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x