Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Fall/Autumn Challenge

When I saw this coffee pot stamp and the floral images that could be put into it I knew it would be an enamelware one like a coffee pot I used to have when we went camping. I've entered this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for Fall/Autumn cards.
The pot wasn't stamped as enamelware, so after coloring it the blue I added white gel pen for the speckles. The stamp set is "Country Home" from the new Holiday catalog from Stampin' Up.
I added it to a piece of woodgrain double-sided paper and used the Stitched Seasons Framelits die for the greeting.


1 comment:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Hello Liz, this is such a lovely card! I absolutely love this blue, it breaks the screen!!! I am totally in love!
Thank you for playing along over Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, we all hope to see you again this week to help us celebrate STAMPtember!!
hugs zoey