Friday, February 16, 2018

This card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The Tiger-lily stamp from Penny Black and I embossed it in white on white cardstock and used Distress ink with a blending tool to color in the background in Rusty Hinge and the stem and leaf with Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint. I took a watercolor brush with plain water and took some of the Distress ink off the petals to give it highlights.
After the flower was finished, I  distressed the background with Walnut Stain Distress ink and then watered down some Walnut stain Distress ink and splattered it with a paint brush.
I cut the image out with an Antique Frame die from Penny Black and adhered this to a carmel cardstock and then with dimension adhered this to a peach cardstock and finally onto the front of a vanilla card base. I hope you like it!

No comments: