Thursday, February 8, 2018

This card is a crd that is entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "It Must Be Love."
I started with a piece of Neenah white cardstock and stamped the Center Cut Heart from Simon Says Stamp in Hero Arts Intense Black ink. Then I colored it with Copic markers (3 shades of each color, listed below.) I stamped this with the center heart out of the stamp to leave it white. I used another piece of Neenah white to cut the two bottom white corners with the Twisted Stitch Borders die set from Simon Says Stamp. I embossed the "YOU TO PIECES," from Simon Says Stamp Love set in white using Versamark ink and Hero Arts white embossing powder. I used the "Love" die from Simon Says Stamp and cut out three layers of Hero Arts frosted pink cardstock and layered them together, and used the same pink cardstock to frame the card. Finally, everything went together on a top-folding white note card. Thanks for looking!!

Copic Colors Used:
BG02/BG15/BG09
RV21/RV25/RV29
YG21/YG23/YG25
Y11/Y12/Y19
YR12/YR16/YR18

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) the colourful background is stunning and I love the die cute designs, so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x