Friday, June 8, 2018

Anniversary-Wedding Challenge 3

Here's another card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anniversary-Wedding challenge. This card uses Pool Party cardstock and the silver foil behind is from Gina K Fancy Foils (Silver Sequins) that was added after I put Deco Foil transfer gel over a piece of Pool Party cardstock with a Simon Says Stamp Circular Lace stencil. I cut the heart with a Memory Box die (Vernay Heart) out of shimmery white cardstock. I added tiny dots to the center of the flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops in "silver lining." The top pieces of Pool Party cardstock I cut with Memory Box "Stitched Curves" dies. Finally, I stamped the greeting on a piece of vellum and embossed it in white. This was an older Stampin' Up stamp.

1 comment:

Lin said...

What a lovely design, Liz! Love your use of the lace die and foil! Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!