Friday, June 8, 2018

Wedding Best Wishes

If you have some watercolor backgrounds around or some Brusho or Ken Oliver color bursts that you've played with and now don't know what to do with your creations, here's an idea: Cut a fancy die from a piece of vanilla  or white cardstock (I used Stampin' Up's Window Box die set) and then used a stitched rectangle die to cut the entire piece out. I affixed it over my Color Burst background that I did on watercolor paper. Then I used another section of the watercolor paper and cut out the Best Wishes with Impression Obsession's Best Wishes die. Finally, I affixed the entire piece to a piece of craft foam and then onto the front of a vanilla 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" side-folding note card.
Again, I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anniversary-Wedding challenge.

1 comment:

Misty Elam said...

This is really pretty. I always forget about the color bursts... I do have some watercolor backgrounds that I’ll have to pull back out of the drawer they’ve been in for the past 6 months. 😁 That background is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty