Sunday, June 10, 2018

Bright & Beautiful

Evidently I love coloring this stamp, so I use it often! This is another version of WPlus9's Kind Soul, this time colored with Altenew's alcohol markers (Set A) that were on sale this week, so I had to try them!! I cut the sentiment from Avery Elle "Hugs" die and the order in black and white cardstock and added to the front. This could be done as a single layer card, but the alcohol markers always show through to the other side, so I colored it on a piece of Bristol smooth and then put it on a top-folding white card base. I added clear Wink of Stella to the flowers, but know that it's difficult to get just the right angle so it shows. I am entering this in Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge for this week. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

This card is so fabulous! Love your great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)