Thursday, June 28, 2018

Anything Goes

This week the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is "Anything Goes," using W Plus 9 stamps. As I've posted this set before, you must know it's one of my favorites to color in. I just love the set of flowers in Kind Soul. Actually, I liked it so much I went back to purchase the matching die, however decided to stamp a single layer card with the flowers hanging off all around the edges. I colored all the flowers with Copic markers and the blue background is also B00 and blended into B0000 toward the center. The greeting is also in this set of stamps.
"Single Layer" is a misnomer for this as I stamped the image with Momento Black on Bristol Smooth cardstock. The only problem with Copics, as you know is that they bleed to the other side, so after coloring the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece I adhered it to the front of an A2 card base.
 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Marge said...

This is so beautiful, Liz !
I also used Kind Soul set for this week's challenge so I'm very glad to see your card.
Your one layer layout is very gorgeous and I haven't seen the similar layer with this set so far.
Your copic coloring is fabulous, too.
Elegant and beautiful again.

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Marge