Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Add a Little Sparkle

This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, "Add a Little Sparkle," and uses Stampin' Up's older shell set and Jar of Love set. I masked and stamped the shells and colored them with Copics and to make the sand at the bottom of the jar I  mixed clear embossing powder with Elizabeth's Crafts Sand Dune microfine silk glitter and used a Versamark pen to adhere it to the cardstock and then heat set. I adhered it to a piece of black cardstock and then onto a piece of wood grain double-sided paper.

1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Oh wow! This is stunning! I am so impressed at how realistic your sand looks!! What a fabulous visual escape to a beach! I also love the way you created the Mason jar and how it looks so life-like as well. You have built up an amazing scene and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!