Thursday, July 26, 2018

Bragging Rights

I just love the Art Impressions "old ladies" stamps... maybe because I'm becoming one!! Anyway, this card has a background made with Distress Oxide inks and the image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink as I colored the images with Copic markers. The verse is embossed in white and is from Rubbernecker stamps, which I only stamped the first two lines of on the outside of the card on black cardstock. The inside of the card has the rest of the lines of the verse, "I still fit in the earrings I wore in high school." I've entered this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge for this week. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Liz :-) the image really made me smile :-) (I saw this thumbnail on the challenge blog and had to pop over for a closer look) and the sentiment is perfect!! haha :-) I love that you used an art Impressions stamp too, thank you XX

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Lindsay Dickason said...

Soooo cute! Your coloring is awesome! I love these stamps!

Mindy Baxter said...

How beautiful that distress oxide background came out. I love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge. Good Luck!

♥ Mindy