Wednesday, July 25, 2018

No-Line Watercolor Poppies

This card uses a Penny Black Poppy stamp that I stamped with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink twice on a piece of 140 lb cold press watercolor paper. After watercoloring it with Koi Water Colors by Sakura I added Broken China Distress Oxide ink around the image. The sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps was stamped in black and cut out with Stampin' Up's small stitched oval die. This card is entered in the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday challenge for this month.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful...thank you for the lesson at Bethel today and introducing me to the world of stampin Springer!!

Unknown said...

beautiful...thank you for the lesson at Bethel today and introducing me to the world of stampin Springer!- Gemma

Lindsay Dickason said...

Wow! Beautiful!

GAZ said...

Your card and water coloring are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing! I wish I could learn to color like that. GlendaJ