Thursday, July 19, 2018

Die or Punch?!

This card uses a background die from Birch Press (Dazzle A) and the word die is from Avery Elle. I used a piece of 110 lb. Neenah white cardstock that I used Distress Oxides on to blend all those colors together and then adhered it with Stick-It to a piece of white craft foam. Then I ran it through the die cutting machine and added glue to the pieces I wanted on the front of the card and lifted the die off. I layered two words from black cardstock and added two layers of clear embossing powder to the word and heat set. The "You Are" was embossed in white on a piece of black cardstock and is from the Stampin' Up set Thoughtful Banners. This card is entered into this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Liz! The colours and texture looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx