Monday, July 23, 2018

Christmas In July

So, I'm not ready for Christmas yet, are you?! I'm not even ready for summer to be over! BUT, here's a card to maybe get us thinking about the 21 weeks left until Christmas! I used Distress Oxide inks to blend the colors on the background and then stamped the holly and berries from Christmas Blueprint Sketch, sprayed with a mist of Shimmer Mist and then used the Festive layering stencil to add white embossing paste. The embossing paste shows the Distress Oxide inks through it, even though it is not the transparent. I was hoping for white embossed image, but it's one of those happy mistakes!
The die cut is from Penny Black and I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, Christmas in July. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the amazing background. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra