Saturday, April 18, 2020

Cleaning Up

The snow storm that pulled down branches on the power lines last night caused a power outage from 1 am to tonight at 6pm so what to do with no power?! Clean up the stamp room. I don't know about you, but I assume if you craft, particularly with paper, ink, and stamps the area where you create gets pretty messy. Mine gets overrun with scraps of paper I keep thinking, "I can use this somehow!"

Needless to say, I have 2 boxes of backgrounds from watercolor, Distress blends, alcohol inks, etc. and etc.!! So tonight's card was made with a background I already had, a watercolored flower that was done a long time ago (so long ago that I had a hard time finding the die to cut it out with), some embellishments, and a sentiment strip that was stored in an envelope with a bunch of others.

Here's the card that I made with all the left-overs I found today!! All the information is below the photo.


The stamp is from Hero Arts (Hero Florals Magnolia) with a matching die, background was Distress Oxides blended and spritzed with water, the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions (Simple Strips Background), the silver lace "snowflake" is from Stampin' Up, and the crystals are from Nuvo. Thanks for looking and stay healthy!!












No comments: