Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy Good Friday Stamping

This card uses a background technique that I've forgotten to  use for years, but is easy to do and adds interest behind the focal image. Find a small-shaped simple stamp - for this I used an old Stampin' Up swirly circle. I don't even remember which set it came in as I store my wood mounted stamps in drawers by category. Anyway, a solid image like a circle or star would work well. Emboss the image in several spots onto the background cardstock. I used gold embossing on white cardstock.

The flower is from Avery Elle's "Magnolia" set and I used the matching dies to cut it out. I colored it with Copic markers and stamped the "Hello" from Stampin' Up's "Good Morning Magnolia" set. I added a clear Wink of Stela to the flower and leaf petals. Thanks for looking!


No comments: