Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Simple Monochrome!

I've had this stamp set for about a year and have not used it yet so I thought it was about time! The problem is that every time I think of using it I really don't have time to color in all the flowers the way I would like. Even though I have the time today, I decided to make it simple.

I use Altenew's "Needlework Motif" stamp set and embossed the images in a Pearl embossing powder on Coastal Cabana cardstock. Then I colored in some areas with a white Prismacolor pencil and some with the Coastal Cabana marker. 

The "Hello," (from My Favorite Things - discontinued) I die cut from white cardstock 3 times, layering for dimension and then white heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock. This sentiment comes from the same stamp set.


Finally, I added to a white card base. Thanks for looking! 



No comments: