Friday, May 29, 2020

Single Layer Cards

If anyone knows me and my stamping "evolution" then you know that simple cards are very difficult for me. I just can't seem to stop, which is why this course from Altenew should help me get out of the "complicated" zone! Even when I designed needleart I was amazed at the designs that were termed "primitive." I would try to design them, but failed. So the Clean & Simple Boutique cards class is definitely for me. I have high hopes of conquering this deficiency in my card making.

Jennifer Rzasa teaches the class and so far I am impressed by the clarity of instruction and with her guidance I felt free to try this. I used the Watercolor Wonders stamp set for the flowers and the sentiment is from the Peruvian Lily stamp set. The black doodles were done with a Micron pen.




2 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Your card came out very pretty. I think a few embellishments would have been the perfect touch!
Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

Karen Brown said...

Gorgeous!